How does the delivery process work?
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
How are items packaged?
We pack our products in boxes. Fragile items like bottles are safely secured with bubble wrap.
What is the estimated delivery time?
We usually dispatch most orders within 1-2 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays)
- Though, we keep 95% of our catalogue in our inventory, certain products may need to be sourced so that we can live up to our promise of providing fresh, non-expired products.
- While we are trying our best to avoid this situation, these products might delay your order.
- If you are ordering our products from a Sale event, dispatches may be a bit delayed due to increased volumes. We will target to dispatch all orders within 5 days of order date.
My order will be shipped in multiple shipments? What does this mean?
Don’t worry! This is a completely normal situation. This just means that different parts of your order may have simply been shipped from our different warehouse locations. Rest assured, you will only have to pay the shipping/COD charge if applicable, on the first package you receive.
Are there any shipping charges applicable on my order?
- We have standard shipping charges for most addresses.
- Shipping charges - A flat Rs.50 charge is applied to all orders below Rs.500, while there is free shipping for all orders above Rs.500