Incredible Health Benefits of Breast Massage And How to Do It
Breast massage is most known for detecting breast cancer, but there are a variety of other ways it can assist your health. So go ahead and begin to feel yourself. If you've had a stressful and exhausting day, nothing beats a fast, soothing massage to get you back on track.
What is a breast massage?
Breast massage is an important feature of the Indian Ayurvedic system of natural healing, which is more than 2,000 years old. Abhyanga, a warm oil massage, can be used to massage the breast tissue to eliminate toxins. A 2011 study revealed that Abhyanga reduces subjective stress and lowers heart rate.
What are the benefits of breast massage?
There are numerous benefits to obtain from breast massage, whether you want to massage your breasts for growth or for getting perky breasts. They're as follows:
For Breastfeeding Mothers- A recent study says that breast massage reduces breast pain for women when feeding. Massage can also help with engorgement, clogged milk ducts, infection of the breast tissue, and mastitis.
Early breast cancer detection- According to recent studies, many women detect the early stages of breast cancer by self-examination, whether it be by accident or purpose.
Improved breast appearance- According to experts, breast massage increases blood flow to the breast tissue, which helps in the treatment of sagging breasts.
Lymphatic system stimulation- Your lymphatic system can be stimulated by massaging your breasts. Breast cancer patients may develop lymphedema, which causes swelling in the arm, breast, or chest. Other than ice compression and bandaging, massage has been shown to boost the odds of recovery in several studies.
Sore muscle relaxation- Massage can help to relax tense muscles. If you sense tightness in your pectorals after working out, massage your breasts to release the muscles. This will also help with shoulder and upper back pain.
Alleviates tension- Massage of the breasts with a breast massage cream or oil has been linked to the release of tension in Ayurvedic medicine. You adjust the area by stroking your breast. A lot of tension in your body is released when this happens.
Enhances the lactation experience- Lactation is considerably aided by breast massage. It improves the circulation of blood to the breasts and reduces their sensitivity. Furthermore, it has the potential to improve milk production. Breast massage aids milk flow by allowing the breast tissues to warm up and loosen.
Self-love and pleasure- Breast massage can help you connect with your body. The more you know about your body, the more you'll appreciate it. Breast massage also helps you appreciate your breasts more over time by allowing you to see them.
Self Aesthetic Assistance- Breast massage is exactly what you need to liven up your chest the right manner. Using breast massage oil improves breast aesthetics and minimizes stretch marks.
During pregnancy- Breast massage is a wonderful method to connect with your body when pregnant. It stimulates your hormones and helps you prepare for breastfeeding. Overall, it promotes a sense of serenity and self-assurance in your body.
What is the right way to massage breasts?
This is how you can massage your breasts for different reasons.
- Begin by placing four fingers on the top of one breast and four fingers on the bottom of the other breast. Massage in a circular motion.
- You can also gently knead or tap your breasts with your fist or fingertips
- Pumping can be made easier by using hand expressiveness. Apply mild pressure to the breast with your index finger behind the base of your nipple, your fingers together. While squeezing rhythmically, the milk will come out of the nipple (at the rate of a heartbeat)
For detection of cancer
- Examine your entire breast, including the areola, nipple, and armpit.
- In front of the mirror, inspect your breasts from various angles. Any changes in size, color, or shape should be noted.
- One hand should be behind your head, and three fingers should be on your breast. Massage in a circular motion. Continue till you reach your armpit. Then repeat on the opposite side.
- Squeeze the nipple to see if there is any discomfort or discharge.
- Consult your doctor if you have any of these symptoms.
For lymph drainage
- Massage your right breast in a clockwise direction, and your left breast in a counterclockwise direction. Gradually work your way up to your armpits.
- After that, use both hands to pump the breasts inwards.
For relieving muscle tension
- Concentrate on the pectorals to relieve tension in your back, shoulders, and chest.
- A professional massage with breast massage cream is recommended for this form of therapy.
To shape them
- Start by massaging each breast for 10-15 minutes each day to properly shape your breasts, with a breast massage cream.
- Massaging with the best breast massage products like Daalia Breast Massage Cream will give you the desired results.
Getting a breast massage has several advantages. Just make sure that you or the professional you hire does it correctly!