Types of orgasms
The subject of Female orgasm is less talked about. We don’t have to tell you why – female body and its sexual experiences are hardly discussed openly, and as a result, there’s very little we know about it. You must know that sexual activities are not just for procreation, and the female body deserves pleasure. And, that’s why it’s important to discuss orgasm.
Female Orgasm and its Types – The first thing to note is that female orgasm is not just biological. It can be affected by psychological, sociological, and historical conditions. And, it is not just penetrative coitus that gives a woman orgasm. Here is a quick look at the types of orgasm –
1. Clitoral Orgasm The clitoris, located in the front of the vulva, contains a large number of nerve endings. Stimulation of the clitoris is the easiest way of achieving orgasm for most women. Just like the penis, the clitoris swells and becomes more sensitive during external stimulation during oral sex or by using hand or toys.
2. Vaginal Orgasm Very few women report achieving orgasm through vaginal stimulation through a penetrative act, like penile-vaginal coitus, as well as using hands and penetrative toys. Vaginal orgasm is often connected to the G-spot, i.e. a highly sensitive spot inside the vagina. But, there isn’t enough evidence to support even its existence.
3. Other Body Parts While the vaginal region is the most sensitive part of a woman’s body, there are other erogenous zones of the body, like the nipples. Stimulation of such body parts might lead to orgasm, although it is extremely rare. Interestingly, studies have found people who have experienced orgasm during stimulation of skin surrounding an injury.
4. Exercise-Induced Orgasm Exercise, especially those focused on the abdomen, can induce orgasm. It is possible that exercise, like sex, stimulates muscles around the vaginal region, causing an increase in blood flow. It can also help release hormones like endorphins, as well as other neurotransmitters, just like in case of sexual activities.
5. Orgasm while Sleeping Women have been noted to experience orgasm during sleep, without any physical stimulation whatsoever. It is hard to claim the reason behind this. It is possible that stimulation occurs as a result of sexual dreams. In fact, it is also difficult to say whether or not such people have stimulated their body unconsciously.
Why Orgasm is Good The female body is a wonderland that’s designed to pleasure a woman through multiple orgasms, i.e. a series of orgasms within a short period of time, occurring one after the other. Very often, women are told that orgasm is unhealthy, wrong, not meant for her. Don’t believe in those stories, and enjoy what your body has to offer.
Why Orgasm is not Mandatory While orgasm feels good and everything, orgasm is not mandatory for you to enjoy sex. There are many reasons why you might not be achieving it, from depression and anxiety to nervousness or tiredness. Or, it could just be medicines, ailment, injury, etc. So, don’t expect your body to climax every time. Conclusion: Remember that your body can give you immense pleasure. So don’t be embarrassed to experiment and have fun.