Can Ayurvedic Oil Help Reduce Joint Pain?
These days, joint discomfort has taken on a societal significance. In today's world, experiencing joint discomfort is very common, whether you're a young person, man, or senior woman. There are many causes of joint discomfort like age an unhealthy lifestyle following the wrong diet. But according to Ayurveda, the Vata Dosha (one of the primary functional energies of the body) is one of the main reasons. When Vata is not being maintained it can have an adverse impact on the lubrication of the joints. Less lubrication causes stiffness, pain while moving the joint, and a reduced range of motion. Hence, maintaining the Vata Dosha and removing toxins from the body are the greatest ways to manage joint pain.
There are numerous treatments available to manage joint pain. But Ayurvedic oils are valued as joint pain relief oil because of their natural goodness, calming effects, and pain-relieving capabilities. Niraama Joint Pain Relief Oil by Imbue is the best Ayurvedic therapy for joint pain relief.
How Imbue’s Ayurvedic joint pain oil is helpful?
Imbue Niraama Joint Pain Relief Oil is an amazing all-natural brew of anti-inflammatory, muscle-relaxing, and sedative herbs. It is a blend of 6 natural herbs including nutmeg oil, flex seed oil, suranjan, guggal oil, nirgundi and shudh kuchala. Our joint pain oil provides immediate relief by lowering stiffness, swelling, edema and joint pain.
Benefits of Niraama Joint Pain Relief Oil
- Can be combined or used alone to generate a variety of health effects
- A natural and substantially safer alternative to conventional drugs, which may have side effects, for treating joint pain
- Along with easing the specific joint or muscle pain in your body, it has a relaxing effect on your mind
- Maintains the mobility of the joints and the body
- Helpful in managing conditions like osteoarthritis, degenerative conditions and many other disorders of the musculoskeletal system
- Encourages improved blood flow
- Relaxes internal stiffness in muscles and bones
- Reduces inflammation, stiffness, swelling, strain and joint pain
- Provides quick relief from pain
How to use?
- Take a few drops of Niraama Joint Pain Relief Oil
- Rub it between your palms
- Apply it to the affected area
- Massage gently
- Best to be used before going to bed
Due to their powerful pain-relieving properties, ayurvedic oils have been competing for years in the joint pain management market. Imbue Niraama Joint Pain Relief Oil is an Ayurvedic combination that provides safe, natural relief from joint pain. It is therefore a secure option for people of all ages.